Do you want to start a real estate business or become a realtor in US? Well, there are few layers and steps required to become a licensed realtor. Before getting the license, an aspiring candidate must pass the exam which requires completion of the pre-licensing course.
There are approved Kentucky online real estate school that offers pre-licensing course online for the aspiring real estate aspirants. The pre-licensing course is mandatory before appearing for the exam and the clearance of the exam gets the license. There are pre-requisites before getting a license.
- Importance of the Pre-licensing Realtor Course
There are Kentucky real estate school which offers 96 hours of real estate program but the institute must be approved by KREC. Anyone willing to take the real estate examination must either complete 6 credit hours of the real estate courses from college or a 96 hour program from school approved by KREC.
The candidate willing to get a real estate license must be of 18 years and above and have a high school diploma for being eligible for the course. After the completion of the mandatory, there is a mandatory FBI criminal background check for the people.
For obtaining the license, this real estate license course is necessary. After completion of the course, one is eligible for the licensing exam. This is followed by the Kentucky sales associate exam and one has to apply for this course within 60 days of passing the license exam.
- Obtaining the Pre-license course for the real estate exam
For obtaining the pre-license course, it is crucial to join an online program for 96 credit hours from an institute that is approved by the Kentucky Real Estate Commission. There are two parts for the program where the first part covers the real estate principles and basic understanding of real estate.
The part B of the program covers more of the Kentucky real estate laws and this helps in understanding regulation. The part-B includes a number of scenario based examples and projects which helps in understanding the operation of real estate on ground level.
- After the completion of the pre-licensing course from Kentucky online real estate school,a certification is obtained. However, once the certification is obtained one can apply for the realtor exam.
- Once the certificate is obtained, one can schedule for the PSI licensing exam. The pre-licensing is a 96-hour credit course and it should be completed within one year of enrolment.
- There is complete support provided both in terms of instructor and course material for completion of the course. The course is conducted by professionals.
- The Kentucky real estate school offer the pre-licensing courses in two parts and this helps in understanding laws, regulations, and all the important information regarding real estate.
The real estate license courseare affordable and it helps a student to complete the course in flexible terms. Realtor exam is crucial for obtaining the license which helps in practicing real estate or become an agent legally. The PSI exam certifies one to become real estate professional.