Situated on the eastern edge of the Arabian Desert, the U.A.E. is a perpetually hot country, where pleasant weather is nothing short of a fantasy. In summers, average temperatures regularly exceed 45 °Celsius; therefore, coolness needs to be artificially created, which is why the sale of air conditioners and chillers is rather high here.
Similarly, hot and humid air blows from the Gulf of Oman inward during summers, which makes the weather extremely unpleasant, thus leading to a strong requirement for ventilation. Thus, PS Intelligence credits the unfavorable climate while forecasting a 5.2% CAGR for the U.A.E. heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) market during 2020–2030. At this rate, the revenue generated by the sale of such systems will increase to $2,774.7 million by 2030 from $1,873.1 million in 2019.
The other reason for the growing HVAC sales in the country is the rampant infrastructure development, much of it under the government initiatives to reduce its reliance on the oil trade and boost other sectors. Among the most important industries for the country apart from oil and gas is hospitality. The U.A.E.’s rich Arabian culture, desert safaris, delicious cuisine, cutting-edge infrastructure (including skyscrapers), humongous shopping malls, historical sites, and high-octane theme parks attract thousands of tourists each year.
As a result, hotel and resort construction is booming, thereby driving the sale of HVAC equipment. For instance, the $112-billion WB Abu Dhabi, the first hotel of Warner Bros. in the country, was scheduled to open sometime this year. Further, Dubai is home to perhaps two of the most famous hotels in the world: Burj al Arab and Atlantis the Palm.
- The Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings